A scientist from the future goes back in time to do (stuff that I wasn't paying attention enough to figure out), but his assistant's daughter goes back to stop him with the help of one of the grandfather's of time travel.
For an old TV-movie this is pretty good.
The actual movie is copyright 1986
- 0:15 -- Oh my. Cheesy music.
- 2:30 -- I know that actor. That's William Devane.
- 8:00 -- That is the most inappropriate and jarring transition I think I've ever seen.
- 14:15 -- Bullets also leave exit holes..
- 14:45 -- Well.. kindof like that.
- 18:45 -- Spur (horse)
20:15 -- .357 Magnum is an ammo type, but I don't know enough to discern the gun itself.
- 21:00 -- Chronological dating
Time travel? - Theory of possibility, by Professor J.J. Kinard, PhD.
- Appears to be fictional.
- 23:45 -- April Fools' Day
- 24:45 -- A time traveler in 1886? Dr. Scott McKenzie
- 31:30 -- Lucky he's an afternoon's drive away..
- 35:30 -- Is she supposed to be passing for a man?
- 40:45 -- 2586
- 48:00 -- How, what? The one guy is just laying there.
- 51:00 -- "Has planned"? It's in the past, he's already done it.
- 52:30 -- Does he have a gun on his left hip or something? Wouldn't it have been seen by the cop if it were on his right hip?
- 52:50 -- "There's roomboarsapantswuza(?) most women."
- 54:30 -- That's an IBM Model M keyboard. Even from just the fuzzy view and his hitting the space bar I could tell.
- 56:00 -- Why the music video? Oh man.. that's lame.
- 57:00 -- The printing sound and paper don't match up.
- 1:00:15 -- Why talk about such things next to a server, letalone in public?
- 1:11:45 -- What about that strange woman in his car? Was the sergeant expecting her?
- 1:14:45 -- Why hasn't he just ported out?
- 1:16:15 -- She can trace him, can't she?
- 1:17:30 -- Why would she be qualified?
- 1:24:00 -- The professor still has a contemporary pistol.
- 1:25:30 -- How many shots does Cole have?
- 1:25:45 -- The quick-draw?
- 1:26:45 -- Why doesn't she just zap him?
- 1:29:00 -- Yeah, they forgot about the time travel crystal.
- 1:30:00 -- There are no rules. You're the second time traveler, and you're also an illegal migrant.
1:33:15 -- Oh man, they almost used to would have died!
When his family is killed, a man spirals down for a year and finally into a psychotic break where he imagines he has time traveled through an adventure and then back to save them.