A terminal emulator made for xfce.
- See also:
LXTerminal -- I'm not sure which came first.
- 2009-08-12 - 0.2.12 on Unity Linux 0.99-alpha2
- 2009-08-06 - 0.2.12 on Unity Linux 0.99-alpha1
- 2009-05-10 - 0.2.6 (Xfce 4.6.0) on PCLinuxOS 2007, updated 2009-04
2007-08-20 - (version not recorded) on (distribution not recorded)
2009-08-12 - 0.2.12 ∞
Terminal 0.2.12 (Xfce 4.6.1) Built with Gtk+-2.16.1, running with Gtk+-2.17.6.
Crashes if I try to add
\nas part of a word boundery? I re-tried and it works. I do this:
How do I change the browser commandline?
2009-08-06 - 0.2.12 ∞
Terminal 0.2.12 (Xfce 4.6.1) Built with Gtk+-2.16.1, running with Gtk+-2.17.2.
Works just fine. Funny that the version I have is newer than the version listed on their website. =/
2009-05-10 - 0.2.6 (Xfce 4.6.0) ∞
I can't use 9x15, which sucks. Fonts:
- Liberation Mono, Regular, 12
Lucida Sans Typewriter, 12
No. This takes silly resources to run, and the fonts are all too ugly for me to use.
I have no clue how to convert the fonts from the regular formats into the special fancy gui versions which this thing is requiring. I give up.
- Only allows one hotkey. I'd rather be able to have two for the same key.
- REFUSES to use some fonts, like DOSEMU's vga font even though they work on other terminals.
For some odd reason, home/end won't work in Terminal+zsh
- Works fine in Terminal+bash, works fine in xterm+zsh, xterm+bash
Fonts are just too damned ugly for me to deal with this. UPDATE: I sortof got used to the fonts. They're not too terrible.. but I want my original ones.
In Terminal, I cannot run screen and then shift-pageup to scroll up in the buffer.
2007-08-20 - (version not recorded) ∞
Very VERY nicely done guys. I'm impressed.
A bit of tweaking and it works just GREAT.
Using bbkeys, I summon it with:
xfterm4 --hide-toolbars --hide-menubar --geometry 80x24
I prefer rxvt because I have some issues cleanly resizing
terminal.. it seems slow and clunky. odd. BUT.. terminal lets me turn off bold fonts, which makes the default dark blue on black for directory names ACTUALLY VISIBLE!! =/