A top-down shooter with superpowers.
An awkward and unforgiving game that's zoomed in too far to be fun.
2020-06-30 -- The forum seems to have been dead since 2017-08 or later.
- No announcement was archived, and no replacement was found on a cursory look.
2017-06-27 - 1.02 ∞
- No borderless windowed mode.
- Long startup into the campaign-proper
- Fuck, there's ammo..
- I have to fucking point the mouse at an enemy to knife it..
- The car controls are godawful. I can't tolerate switching between
- The mouse scroll up/down to change weapons is backwards
- I want cancel out of dialogs with
eor something more convenient.
- I can't use the number keys to change weapons
- It should be
eto interact with the store
- The grenade should be its own separate button, not something that can be switched-to.
Two guns, a knife, and limited ammo means I'll be doing a run-and-gun to the next ammo landmine. This is not fun. Ammo should be based around powerups that themselves run out, not on base weapons. Fucking get rid of the knife.