The telling of the story of one Roman soldier's struggle for survival at the far front lines.
An excellent movie on all fronts. Highly recommended for fans of this genre.
0:15 -- Reading..
Using guerrilla tactics and the landscape to their advantage,
they brought the invasion to a halt.
- 3:00 -- When in the fuck did movies return to opening credits?
- 3:30 -- That's Michael Fassbender, who I was probably first introduced to in X-Men - First Class - (2011 movie).
3:45 -- 2 weeks earlier
- I still hate this kind of storytelling.
4:00 -- Inch-tuth-il -- Most northerly garrison on the frontier
- This might be fictional, but I didn't look very hard.
6:45 -- York -- Garrison of the Ninth Legion
- I don't think this is York
- Though I still think I've seen her elsewhere and it just wasn't memorable.
- 13:30 -- She's mute.. how handy. Maybe she is just a shit actor.
She must be a good scout if she can find your cock.
- 16:30 -- I'm so glad the return to the normal time was quick.
21:45 -- Since she was identified as a Pict, I was wondering her story and why should she be trusted.
- 26:30 -- I knew she was evil.
- 34:00 -- Tuscany
- 36:00 -- That back story is unbelievable nonsense.
- 38:15 -- How could the guy get surprised.
- 38:15 -- Kill the kid or use him as a hostage.
- 39:45 -- Slit his throat to save him from torture.
- 40:45 -- Did I miss the moment when the kid was killed?
- 41:00 -- That fire is awfully close to the fences.
- 56:45 -- Why would he have waited up there and not jumped right away after the guy beside him was shot?
1:00:45 -- Take their horses?
- .. or go back, that works.
- 1:02:30 -- I was hoping that they would have been able to fish up the dead guy and leave him for the wolves to at least slow them down.
- 1:03:30 -- Wow, I thought it would be the other way around.
- 1:04:45 -- Why wouldn't he have his sword drawn?
- 1:05:00 -- Now that they have a fire, they can cauterize that guy's arrow wounds.
- 1:05:15 -- Wow.
- 1:08:15 -- There were two wounds, an exit and entrance.
- 1:08:45 -- Yeah, poison is what I would think. She should be asked to eat some first.
- 1:10:00 -- Okay, she's got a speaking role and can act better than Olga, so I have to look her up. That's Imogen Poots, which is an awesome name.
- 1:10:30 -- Why would they think they can rest there?
- 1:10:45 -- Why, still why, do they think they can trust her?
- 1:14:30 -- I wonder.. would she would be accepted back, if she turned them in?
- 1:16:30 -- If she had a child by him, she wouldn't be alone any more.
- 1:19:00 -- If they were leaving, wouldn't they destroy the fort? The Romans understood that tactic well.
- 1:20:15 -- They could just stay outside and wait.
- 1:20:45 -- Shooting down their hunter would be the best thing to do in the long run, in case they need to (and could) flee.
1:25:00 -- They do have their horses.
- 1:26:45 -- Oh good, they do.
- 1:27:15 -- I would have gone back for the girl.
1:32:30 -- Yay! That is a fucking upgrade.