A woman is pulled back into a life of crime, only to learn that what she helped steal has other interested parties.
A mediocre movie which just feels off and awkward. Definitely not recommended.
Olga Kurylenko is either an absolutely awful actor, or playing an absolutely awful character, or maybe both. Probably both.
- 0:00 -- That's the voice of Morgan Freeman
- 1:00 -- Unnecessary intro.
1:45 -- Oh, I've seen this. Or maybe it's the trailer.
- .. it must be the trailer.
- 7:00 -- Oeweeewee coloured contacts.
- 7:30 -- Girls have plot armour.
- 7:45 -- They saw her face, and therefore the rest of them have issues.
- 9:15 -- Kapstadt seems to be fictional.
- 10:15 -- He seems like a loose cannon, one that would be worth the other 30k to pay off early.
- 11:15 -- Her eyes are fucking freaky as fucking hell.
- 13:15 -- Oh thank fucking god.
- 20:15 -- Beds don't sink like that.
- 22:00 -- This scene is re-used from somewhere else.. perhaps an anime.
- 23:00 -- Washington, D.C. - United States
- 25:15 -- There ain't nothing she could do to keep the door closed with sheer strength.
- 28:45 -- That elevator isn't cover.
- 31:30 -- She's clearly skilled enough to have turned around before heading down.
- 35:30 -- That glass at her feet would have been safety glass. Can it still cut like that?
- 40:15 -- Yeah, from that little side-comment about the painting I was thinking about a splash of blood too.
- 43:30 -- Glass traded for diamonds.
- 49:30 -- She should have the other guy's gun.
- 52:15 -- If they know their address, then hiding with associations won't help.
- 57:00 -- What? What? Was that an actual head?
- 58:00 -- Was that wrapped in a sheet or something? Didn't another one require unzipping?
- 58:15 -- Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend (song), Gentlemen Prefer Blondes - (1949 musical)
- 59:45 -- He's not worth anything now that he's fucked up so badly.
- 1:02:00 -- Bad dubbing.
- 1:03:00 -- So where did the new guy come from?
- 1:05:30 -- Casual misandry.
- 1:12:00 -- What.
1:16:30 -- What the hell? Why are all of these plain?
- 1:16:45 -- Oh, it was a focus issue.
- 1:19:00 -- What's with him sending someone else to open it up?
- 1:21:00 -- The fingers of his right hand are in a different position in this front-closeup shot.
- 1:24:15 -- Why wouldn't she turn the other way to hide her wound?
- 1:24:45 -- So they wouldn't shut the airport down for a little while?
- 1:25:30 -- September 11 attacks
- 1:25:45 -- I thought that electronics were requested to be shut down on takeoff.
1:28:30 -- The plane is shot down, roll credits.