to be re-watched
aka Raiders of the Lost Ark
I got the first three in a four-disk set (with a special features DVD), each in its own box. I can't recall if the four of them came together in one a box-sleeve, but they probably did.
- Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - (1981 movie)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - (1984 movie)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - (1989 movie)
- I got this separately.
- (archive) indianajones.com
- 31:09 -- He certainly has a lot of shots in that 6-shooter.
- 1:09:18 -- In the hieroglyphics, look for C3PO and R2D2; characters from Star Wars - (1977 movie)
- 1:29:49 -- He throws the melon on one side, but when they drive away, it's on the other side.
- 1:30:50 -- Hey, wasn't Indiana wounded on that left arm of his?
- The guy falls out the window, but she can't tell where the screaming comes from?!
- 1:42:30 -- Is that a fly crawling on the camera or on his face?
1:43:50 -- "Do as you will" is one of those sayings in Satanism.