to be re-watched
I got the first three in a four-disk set (with a special features DVD), each in its own box. I can't recall if the four of them came together in one a box-sleeve, but they probably did.
- Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - (1981 movie)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - (1984 movie)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - (1989 movie)
- I got this separately.
- 1:13:35 -- I wonder if they have any aircraft in Berlin? You know, aircraft with could take down a blimp? Naw..
- 1:17:04 -- Oh, there they are..
- 1:34:40 -- It would be easy to get out of that little snag he's in. There's lots of room for him to reach his other arm/shoulder/head through and free himself.
- 1:35:15 -- But how did he climb up if the loop is still over the gun?
- 1:36:10 -- The whip was on his dad and then it wasn't. Where did it go?
- 1:46:20 -- IEHOVA
- 1:50:05 -- The last of three brothers, who mysteriously SPEAKS ENGLISH!
- 1:54:02 -- Wait, that one has gold on the inside.
1:55:40 -- Why is there still water in the cup if it was poured out onto his dad?
That end scene is pretty lame. Either of them could lift their foot to stand against the ledge which the cup is on, and maybe even use their other foot on the other side, to prop themselves up. Sad.