A group of professional bank robbers start to feel the heat from police when they unknowingly leave a clue at their latest heist.
A solid, good, movie.
- 2:00 -- The credits have a font which is too crunched together, making it had to know if there's a space between words.
- 3:15 -- I presume he had keys.
- 5:00 -- Why did he have his necklace on? Is that a religious thing?
- 6:00 -- A young Natalie Portman!
- 11:30 -- Would that line be considered caltrops?
- 13:30 -- That's not a particularly impressive fire.
- 17:45 -- How do they know the alias "Slick"?
- 20:45 -- Damn that guy was silent.
- 22:15 -- Risk–return spectrum
- 23:00 -- Yeah, a financial argument started by a woman. She isn't getting enough free stuff.
- 24:00 -- Where else would he be, besides work?
27:30 -- Graphic design
- 28:45 -- Scotch-Irish Americans
- 34:00 -- Was there dubbing?
- Alarm device
- 20 minutes before is a rather long time for them to discover it.
- 41:15 -- Parole officer
- 46:15 -- Donald Duck
- 59:00 -- He has a pager and a mobile phone..
- 59:45 -- That's a lot of people; why?
- 1:04:45 -- Why is she glistening? Was it raining?
- 1:14:30 -- The cops should have been stealthy on their way out, in case they were observed; which is what I would do.
- 1:16:45 -- I hope they don't target the same bank; that would be lunacy.
- 1:33:15 -- Didn't he just say he doesn't know how to do anything else? I suppose that would explain why he's not doing what he wants to do.
- 1:43:15 -- Why would they wear masks anyway?
- 1:47:45 -- He sure had a lot of rounds.
- 1:48:30 -- What's the spread and range of that shotgun?
- 1:51:30 -- All this time I wondered why, when they were moving, they didn't use guerilla tactics and shoot-to-wound civilians to slow the police down.
- 1:53:30 -- That's absolutely not a legal action for a police officer to take.
- 2:08:45 -- Why the everloving fuck is he acting like that?
- 2:42:00 -- The movie got loud for recent action and now it has stayed loud even during this part.
2:43:34 -- It was a security guard, the cop gets shot, roll credits.
I've seen this earlier, but didn't take notes.
2:01:21 -- The bad guy has a nice barcode tattoo on the back of his neck (as with Dark Angel - (2000 show)).
Last updated 2022-05-21 at 19:40:51