As part of a delaying tactic for an internal power struggle at the Central Intelligence Agency, an everyman is pointed out as a pawn to be followed as a delaying tactic.
A fantastic, classic, movie. It's simple and with a light tone. I don't think it's particularly recommendable now, but I still like it.
Movie review ∞
- 1:30 -- That's wacist!
5:00 -- CIA = Central Intelligence Agency
- 14:00 -- The Man with One Red Shoe - (1985 movie)
- 14:45 -- Princess Leia!, who I know from Star Wars - (1977 movie))
- 36:55 -- Bad dubbing
- 50:45 -- This movie was during the Cold War
- 56:30 -- Scheherazade (Rimsky-Korsakov)
1:00:00 -- Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov
- "in the cloesville(?) part(?)"
- 1:01:30 -- Holy jesus fuck she's hot.
- 1:14:15 -- Cuban cigars
- 1:21:15 -- He was shot in the head.
- 1:22:30 -- Hahaha, a laser gun sound. Maybe no real gun sounds was a condition for this movie's rating.
- 1:24:30 -- I love this use of the music.
1:27:30 -- Those are rather military-looking guys on either side of the gate.
Special Features ∞
- Fox Flix: