A KDE email client.
- 2007-06-15 - (version not recorded) on (distribution not recorded)
earlier than 2005-11-21 - (version not recorded) on (distribution not recorded)
2007-06-15 - (version not recorded) ∞
Needs proper HTML composition!
- Bug 4202 - support for writing HTML mail
Kmail will be part of kdepim-3.3. In the "Options" menu of the composerwindow there's an item "Formatting (HTML)". With this option, you can format your text.
earlier than 2005-11-21 - (version not recorded) ∞
- In the primary screen, it would be nice to be able to customize the name displayed (from) to set it back to the plain email address or something custom
- In the primary screen, if i click a header, i cannot
cursor downto go to the next/last message, it moves the body of the email.
- Can't specify completely different identities and different servers for each.
- It fucks up and tries to send on an invalid mail account even if i specify something else
- Double-clicking a draft should edit it
tto edit a draft instead of
e(which is FORWARDING?!)
When checking mail, typo:
preparing transmission from 'x' preparing transmission to 'x'
- When writing an email, one cannot
control-upto hop up/down paragraphs
Highlighting some text with the mouse then continuing
cursor-downwill often get stuck and go too far.