Properly titled World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth
2018-04-26 - 8.01 (26491) (Beta x64) Apr 23 2018 ∞
- Last-expansion opening movie.
- Still don't have widescreen load screens.
- Very long load time, but possibly because I hadn't completely installed yet.
- Custom scripts now prompt a warning - neat. I guess.
- Exiting then starting up again took a bit of time for "initializing" the downloader.
Testing Horde/Oggrimar with no AddOns.
Notable stuff, Shaman ∞
- Earth Shield for Elemental
- The talent fuckery makes Echo of Elements useless.. Exposed Elements (15) stacks with High Voltage and Storm Elemental (60).
No more little leap! Oh my fucking god, I don't think I'm playing Shaman any more..
- "Unwrap" gift-pets.. an addition for casuals.
- Talents only go to 100
- No voiceover or sound for a cutscene, until its end..
Oh god, I just can't play until I'm set up properly. I hope my setup works.
- I just did a direct replace of everything that was there.
- The account name in
WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAMEhas been changed to a code.
- I restarted, and got a confusing old movie/cutscene with an addon error overtop.
- Oh god the errors.
- Oh god it freezes. It has a new system to detect such things and prompt to kill it, which is odd and unnnecessary since that's built into Windows.
- Disable many AddOns and re-try..
- Take initial raid-quest, complete it, abandon it. Now you have to exit/restart to re-gain that quest.
The tooltip is next to the mouse now.
oh god, playable cutscene crap.. overall, not impressive and not even interesting. Pass.