Seems to work for Legion, but does spit out some errors.. investigate.
Combines multiple little conveniences and opens up basic functionality that would normally require multiple separate addons.
The author has an incredible philosophy of simplicity and strict programming. This addon is created in such a way that each of its features is only loaded up if you enable the feature, meaning that if Blizzard breaks anything, this addon doesn't implode.
- Boss Banner Hider
- Hat Trick
- Prat (partial)
- TipTac (most of the functionality I care about)
- Repair Broker (mostly)
- Scrap (mostly)
- Squeenix (except for the squareness)
- FluidFrames (mostly)
- QuestHelper (I think)
2016-07-19 - 7.0.41 on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 7.0.3 (22248)
- Seems to work just fine.
- This, and earlier versions, worked just fine before World of Warcraft 7 (Legion). No notes were taken.
2016-07-18 - (version not recorded) ∞
Old notes, check if they are relevant:
leatrix plus, request features:
- ltp - auto-decline pet battles
ltp - also class-color events like role checks when queuing
- class colouring doesn't seem to properly work for me anyways..
- other dressing room hiding (hide chest to show shoes, wear helm to remove beard/show chest)
can a human be used for reference, especially for a dranaei[sp]
- TODO - I modified another addon for this.