On the capture of his last surviving clone, an evil alien enacts a time-editing plan to defeat his human enemies.
It's basically a long episode. As such, it would be impossible to appreciate without having watched much of the series.
Note: I don't know that I would put it here in this the viewing order.
- 4:00 -- What if Baal's host is perfectly aligned with the symbiote?
- 25:45 -- See the thing about being north of the Arctic Circle is that when it gets dark it stays dark.
- I forgot to mention the Grandfather paradox.
- 1:04:30 -- How is he authorized to fly?
- 1:12:45 -- Are we supposed to know what Praxion is?
- 1:25:45 -- I forgot to mention that I thought all the Jafa would have been preparing their own uprising without needing Baal's permission.
- 1:29:30 -- So about being sent back ten years too early.
- 1:32:15 -- The symbiote was sucked through that tiny needle?
1:32:45 -- I thought Jack needed to use the bathroom.