Survivors of an unknown plague hide in a bunker.
- 2:15 -- This is oddly written and overacted.
- 3:00 -- That talking doll is going to be a problem.
- 5:45 -- Classic infantilizing by a mother, and encouragement by a father for growth into adulthood.
- 14:45 -- I just realized they would definitely have heard something punching a hole in any of those cans, or the smell of liquid dripping from them or the rot when that liquid went bad.
- 25:15 -- Rats can outrun people.
- 45:00 -- .. called it, the talking doll.
- 45:30 -- They had a hell of a lot of time to just walk over and reach for the string and keep it held out. Then it could have been smothered fairly effectively, and brought down the hall.
1:10:00 -- For some time I've been wondering if the survivors were the monsters. Neato.