A military man of small renown and great skill is swept up into a conflict that engulfs his nation in war, driving a wedge between himself, his people and his love.
A movie the likes of which I've never seen and doubt I ever will again.
- aka Potop (.pol)
- This is the second of the three book series colloquially called "The Trilogy".
- Personally I was thinking of The Princess Bride - (1987 movie).
Jesus Christ it's four hours and forty minutes long. I don't think I'm ready for this.
- 9:45 -- But he's just some dude claiming to inherit.
- 22:15 -- A snow bath.
- 32:30 -- Flageolet
- 37:00 -- Wow, that's a woman.
- 39:45 -- A couple of them blinked, aww.
- 51:30 -- Holy crap that has to be cold water.
52:00 -- Bird vocalization
- I wanted to find some reference to infiltrators using this for signalling but I can't shape my search terms well enough it seems.
- 59:15 -- Flail
- 60:00 -- Showing honour like that is inappropriate for the circumstances; he should have struck.
- 1:06:45 -- Damn, this guy is smart about this.
- 1:09:15 -- The Swedish invasion of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1:11:00 -- Wow that's a lot of people.
- 1:11:15 -- Hussar
- 1:29:45 -- A Hetman is a military commander.
- 1:32:00 -- Fuck that man is brilliant.
- 2:10:45 -- It's not exactly trick riding, but I don't know the terminology to describe all of that fancy horse riding.
- 2:13:15 -- There's an unbelievable amount of brilliance in this movie. God damn.
- 2:18:00 -- He took a tired horse and there were fresh ones right there.
- 3:45:45 -- Hemp seeds. See Cannabis.
- 4:01:00 -- This is where a western movie would throw in a Wilhelm scream