- I rebuilt my computer with a new case. Had to poke around some more to get the fans working right.
I did some more research on replacement computer parts. I needed to bone up on all the new technologies that are out now.
Created this new concept.
Do five things a day to process my massive backlog of interesting snippets, bookmarks and the like.
Oldschool Linux ∞
wikified Oldschool Linux update
Created Compiled Website on blog.spiralofhope.com
Edited all blog.spiralofhope.com pages to link to Compiled Website. Wikified anything necessary.
Compiled website ∞
- Removed the old Scroogle search code.
- Added google search code.
Updated Compiled Website
- Rebuilt all pages to include the new template.
Uploaded the rebuilt pages.
Inbox Zero ∞
While making Five Things, I remembered Inbox Zero. So I looked into it.
There might have been a book in the making, but it appears to have been stillborn. Mirlin Mann's website doesn't mention it, but there are traces of its possibility out on the web.
All that remains of any value is the Google Tech Talks video which I've downloaded, and will totally get around to viewing .. one day.
- https://youtu.be/z9UjeTMb3Yk -- The Google Tech Talks video that started it all.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20140326171708/http://inboxzero.com:80/ -- The official website, down as of 2014-07-29.
- http://www.43folders.com/izero -- Another official website. Not investigated.
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/0061953792 -- amazon.com book placeholder page. Or maybe it's out of print.
- https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8660916-inbox-zero -- maybe it does exist.
https://inboxzero.tumblr.com/ -- photo stream, not updated recently.
Took a look at all referenced links. Absorbed them all, going to archive.org for anything that's no longer available. Absorbed several longer lists of articles from those authors.
One day, I might wipe out that list and just have book links or some such. That's unlikely, as I seem comfortable with bookmarking or scrapbooking links to the author's page, a wikipedia article or an amazon/store page.
My new case came in. I created a page with some detailed specs and thoughts.