Propaganda [ 1 ] It's Wikipedia, so it's stupid.
Removing advertising ∞
I use a hosts file for blanket-removal of advertising domains, so my computer doesn't even try to contact them.
Software I use:
- Privoxy can be used for removing ads, though I never really tried that.
- Many people use a web browser-based ad blocker, which is more flexible and intelligent than using a hosts file.
Some malware and system protection software will include advertising and tracking blocking.
You advertising ∞
- You can directly advertise with search engines themselves.
- Amazon: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/
- Google: https://ads.google.com/home/
- If you're using an ad blocker you may have to whitelist the whole site.
- https://rakutenadvertising.com/en-uk/ [ 2 ] was Linkshare affiliation
"Sponsored advertising" -- e.g. individual advertising, for example with the creator of a product.
[ + ]
|1.||^||It's Wikipedia, so it's stupid.|
|2.||^||was Linkshare affiliation|