See also /tag/bittorrent-clients
(largely a tags placeholder)
BitTorrent proxies - A proxy will slow your download.
- Since ISPs are increasingly becoming pawns for the entertainment industry's hate-on for BitTorrent. That's like blaming a car company for vehicular manslaughters.
- Select individual files to download.
- Set/modify a list of trackers.
- Balance between multiple torrents.
- Mechanisms to stop seeding under certain conditions (ratio/time)
Start on bootup (unattended recovery on power loss)
- I don't actually need interaction at the cli, a GUI is fine.
TODO - I have an old one, list services etc.
(a list is not kept here)
Strip out UDP references ∞
*unsolved* - My desire is to strip out UDP references so that BitTornado will work with those
After searching for a while, I have not been able to find anything that works for me. Boo.