A "swarming" peer-to-peer protocol which distributes traffic among its peers instead of a central server.
- Since ISPs are increasingly becoming pawns for the entertainment industry's hate-on for BitTorrent. That's like blaming a car company for vehicular manslaughters.
- Select individual files to download.
- Set/modify a list of trackers.
- Balance between multiple torrents.
- Mechanisms to stop seeding under certain conditions (ratio/time)
Start on bootup (unattended recovery on power loss)
- I don't actually need interaction at the cli, a GUI is fine.
TODO - I have an old one, list services etc.
- Make one large blocklist from the bluetack lists on iblocklist.com
- 2018-05-15 - Tested and works for Transmission.
- Might be completely gone.
- was www.demonoid.pw
- was www.demonoid.ooo/
- untested: http://demonhkzoijsvvui.onion:8080/
- Shut themselves down
- Meta site. Caught by the bad guys
-- hexagon.cc was attempted but never materialized.
(a list is not kept here)
Strip out UDP references ∞
*unsolved* - My desire is to strip out UDP references so that BitTornado will work with those
After searching for a while, I have not been able to find anything that works for me. Boo.