Two people learn that they have known each other their whole lives.
A nice, soft, moody movie.
- 1:30 -- Bad parenting right there.
- 3:15 -- Who the hell puts their kid on a sled like that one, to go down a hill like that one?
- 6:30 -- I'm confused, was I to assume that was a grownup version of the kid who had a seizure?
- 7:00 -- Her neck makes her look prematurely old.
- 11:00 -- So she was working the bar to fleece poor men for drinks.
- 19:30 -- Range Rover
- 25:00 -- .. does she have two glasses, or was that a continuity error?
- 35:45 -- Shouldn't she be wearing a bluetooth headset or something?
- 37:15 -- Isn't poking around a live engine dangerous?
- 52:45 -- Well done steak..
- 54:15 -- That woman seems low-maintenance after all.
- 1:11:45 -- I suppose I ought to call it that she'll be put away and he'll break parole to scouring the city looking for her, knowing only a name and some vague details. I've been thinking this for some time now.
- 1:17:30 -- Is he calling her Mauve?
- 1:17:45 -- Jiminy Cricket
- 1:29:45 -- Isn't he denied air travel because of his parole?
1:41:45 -- .. and he gets caught and put away, and she gets caught and put away, and we all live happily ever aft-- oh wait.