TODO - make a proper page
- Wow, distributed as a binary. Sweet.
- Wow #2, it "just works". The password supplied was used for NickServ. That might suck for some people who need a password to get into a server in the first place.
- Ok, what the heck is it with people having sound triggered on every single event, including you speaking. That's just so obviously stupid that lack the words to explain how obviously stupid it is. Or something.
- Exiting the buddy list kills the program without prompting. Well that's bright.
- I had to backtrack and find the channel auto-join. Just a simple comma-separated list as I expected, but I'd bet that it would confused the heck out of other people.
Umm, complete failure alert: Sound is either "always on" or "always off". Ok, on to the next candidate..