A guy who is totally psychologically stable at all times goes into space because reasons.
Oh god, this is a tense but pointless movie. Not recommended.
8:00 -- He should be getting the hell out of the way of the hail of scrap that'll be following him. Now that he has drag it'll catch up. There's a dive manoeuvre that would help.
- He pulled his chute really quickly, but I suppose that's for dramatic effect. Minutes of freefall would have been cinematically boring.
- 9:30 -- CNN
- 15:45 -- Heliosphere
- 22:45 -- The trip to the moon was stupid, boring and unnecessary.
- 32:30 -- So what's the deal? Is he hurt? What about the puncture in the suit earlier?
- 35:00 -- What's with all the psych evals? It doesn't make any sense..
- 39:30 -- Will he kill the captain to take over the ship without revealing his mission?
- 45:45 -- Why would he be ejected? He could be lashed to the outside of the ship for all it mattered.
- 55:45 -- If they could respond, wouldn't they try to communicate a while ago?
- 1:15:30 -- Do they seriously store a bottle of "kill everyone" on board?
- 1:21:00 -- So.. people go insane in zero-G now?
- 1:23:00 -- I'm confused.. so is the target hidden in the rings, protected from larger ships?
1:24:00 -- Sins of the Father
- 1:40:00 -- Am I supposed to feel something about this character? Because I don't.
1:43:00 -- Getting the research would have been useful.
- 1:44:15 -- Oh.
- 1:44:00 -- The debris of the ring would slow him down.
- 1:46:00 -- I was expecting him to throw the panel for some momentum.
- 1:46:30 -- Wow, his aim was somehow perfect.
- 1:47:30 -- Shouldn't he be aiming for mars?
- 1:49:45 -- Wouldn't it have taken him weeks? His beard is still short. Was he going really fast?
1:51:45 -- And he brings back the killer primate disease..
What about that pill he pocketed?
[ + ]