In a ruined world, a girl is raised by a robot to replace humanity.
- 4:30 -- So about the human baby needs to see human faces.
- 12:00 -- Kant
- 12:15 -- That's Steve Martin on The Tonight Show, hosted by Johnny Carson
- 19:45 -- Did they not bother to determine where the mouse came from, and if it's alone?
20:30 -- Maybe she should be in a hazard suit.
- 21:30 -- .. like that.
- 22:30 -- Why would she take her protection off?
- 34:45 -- .. so about mother being invulnerable.
- 40:00 -- The Gods of Mars - (1918 book), by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- 47:00 -- If she was bleeding that badly for that long from a hole that big then she'd be well-dead by then.
- 48:45 -- Give her a mouth guard or something.
- 49:30 -- That's Whoopi Goldberg on The Tonight Show, hosted by Johnny Carson
- 57:00 -- How does Mother know that droids don't use that calibre bullet?
- 1:03:45 -- The stickers are how the droids can be told apart.
- 1:10:00 -- Why not leave without him? This makes no sense.. there are plenty of fetuses.
- 1:10:15 -- She knows exactly how to prevent Mother from waking up.. just sabotage the ship.
- 1:19:45 -- A young fit woman like that could struggle better than that, even against a hardened miner.
- 1:25:15 -- Was the dog kept inside that crate?
- 1:26:45 -- If there are no people around, then who shot her?
- 1:29:30 -- It's kinda windy for origami.
- 1:42:15 -- So that perfect baby now has tinnitus.