In a world where lifespan replaces currency, one man is given more than his due, upsetting the balance of powers.
Good story, pacing, and acting.
I watched this quite some time ago, but I don't recall when.
- 1:30 -- Narration, which dismisses important backstory.
- 9:15 -- That barricade is on wheels..
- 45:30 -- It's too bad he didn't have a moment to steal some of that guy's time before driving off.
- 48:00 -- Why should she keep that covered, given that she's dressed like that and they're driving that car.
57:00 -- It should be stated that those are his mother's clothes.
- 57:30 -- Oh.
- 1:09:30 -- A man in his position would have a small army of hired goons looking for his daughter.
- 1:35:45 -- The barriers would be up. Did they take the barriers down when they put up the roadblock?
- 1:36:00 -- How did the minute man catch them? He was behind them when they broke through the roadblock.
- 1:40:45 -- She dies, roll credits.
- 1:41:30 -- So .. wouldn't they lock the zones down or something?
- 1:42:00 -- I don't get it.. it would just balance out as all the poor people migrate to more expensive areas.
1:42:45 -- I was willing to let the little heist go, but it's preposterous to have them rob larger banks..