A woman is spritzed with fairy perfume and is cursed into re-living Christmas eve.
A wonderful romance.
- 1:15 -- Calling bird
- 2:15 -- The Lucky One - (2008 book), by Nicholas Sparks
- 2:30 -- Finger guns
- 3:30 -- Drunk dialing
- 6:00 -- You sprayed her in the face and she blacked out and you're asking if she's okay?
6:30 -- Nice turdnal(?) by the way
- Even subtitles had no idea what she said.
- 8:15 -- Blind date
13:00 -- Where are you bringing that dog? Back in the bar?
- Oh, is that her apartment building?
- 16:15 -- Okay what, this is a rather stupid reason for a loop.
- 21:15 -- She must be incredibly cold.
- 24:45 -- She didn't brush her teeth.
- 34:00 -- Baking, Creaming butter, Sugar
- 40:45 -- .. well there's Parkitect, the video game.
- 54:30 -- YouTube
- 55:15 -- His girlfriend is right there..
- 1:00:45 -- Thoreau
- 1:01:30 -- That's it! He's got Ben Affleck's mouth.
- 1:02:45 -- No, she was jerking him around for a year and a half.. all the while she had a pre-breakup and was waiting to spring it on him.
- 1:05:30 -- It doesn't make sense that she couldn't explain it.. it's a perfectly reasonable set of circumstances.
- 1:11:00 -- This is a play on Hoarders (TV series).
- 1:14:45 -- Let's swap genders. An old man walks up to a runaway girl.. oh wait that's creepy.
- 1:16:30 -- What kind of man screws up a forthcoming date, especially one from within a circle of friends?
- 1:17:00 -- Maybe trade names?
1:18:00 -- God damn he looks bad in that.