A girl is cursed to re-live Christmas until she learns her lesson.
It's nice enough, but it's derivative. This would be fine for someone young.
- 0:30 -- Wait, this movie has a dad? Wow.
- 1:40 -- Was that some gay thrown in there for some woke points?
- 3:45 -- "Obvi" is Buffyspeak.
- 4:45 -- 8am is not early.
- 8:45 -- Double bonus points on these two.
- 11:15 -- An Etch A Sketch put in a strange frame so the movie doesn't have to pay a license.
- 19:15 -- Yes, yes people have seen Santa because he's based on an actual person.
- 29:30 -- Did tech support tall Santa just put those guys on permanent hold?
- 39:00 -- I'm still confused as to how they let their twelve-year-old run about on her own? I assume that each time they're worried sick that she's run off.
- 45:00 -- Oh, this is yet another Disney movie with a broken family.
- 54:30 -- Yes, he was very handy. I guess he stopped being handy so she divorced him.
- 56:00 -- Who is she writing these letters to?
- 1:03:00 -- A Christmas Carol - (1843 book), by Charles Dickens
- 1:10:45 -- Mariachi band.
1:29:15 -- Presidents' Day