An illegal alien enters America, pursued by a gang which leaves a wake of destruction.
Times are estimated.
- 1:15 -- What language did they just speak?
- 2:00 -- Can the girl do anything?
- 4:30 -- Is that guy on the left known by anyone? It's strange for him to have had any screen time at all.
- 5:15 -- Should I feel anything for that guy? Who is he?
- 7:00 -- So Strange has the superpower of converting substances? How? Has this been established somewhere?
- 9:00 -- Another random Chinese guy. I'll start keeping track of these in movies until one has a speaking role.
10:00 -- Was she the only one on the bus?
- There were people to the side of the split-bus who could have been killed; they're just standing there!
- 11:00 -- Oh yeah, it's communist Chen-a.
- 12:00 -- Random motorcycle is random.
19:00 -- I hope that wasn't cookie batter.
- Also, what we're watching could have been revealed to be one of those alternate universes.
- 19:30 -- .. oh, I guess like that.
- 21:30 -- Why not tell her about the runes on the creature? I suppose saying "demon" wasn't enough to tell her that her specialties are uniquely useful in this situation.
- 24:45 -- I'm confused as to how Strange just witnessed all of that. Wanda was there, and did a wavy thing, and there was red.. and then some other scene for some reason..
- 25:00 -- "Prophesized" isn't the right word, it's "prophesied".
- 26:00 -- Or you could train / help her, hide her and have her use her powers to get herself out of there and into the safety of some other multiverse where she could be further-trained and further-protected. Maybe then this whole movie wouldn't need to exist.
- 26:15 -- And there are the communist Chinese.
- 27:00 -- They should already be casting spells and shit, and doing something about the mist.
- 27:45 -- Or he could use the time stone as was established elsewhere.
29:15 -- Could they make some arrangement to have Wanda give the book up, the girl trained and then transport Wanda so it will be a one-way trip? This is all Wanda wants.
- The book would have to be given up, and maybe placed where the other suddenly-exists-book is kept.
- The suddenly-existing-multiverse travel power would have to be removed, perhaps in transporting another person.
- 31:00 -- As though they could stop a war of attrition with a bunch of people who would need to stand there like that. Wanda didn't even bring help, any one of which was doing well against two.
- 31:30 -- Holy shit, a minority died.
- 38:45 -- Opening a portal to get back would be two-way, letting Wanda through. Chen is a sacrifice you'll have to make, if Wanda even cares to stay there. Maybe she'll keep hostages though.
- 39:45 -- Maybe they should observe a bunch? Then they could blend in. I wonder if the mirror dimension is common to all multiverses.
- 41:30 -- Why would he assault Ash like that?
- 42:00 -- We just established that they have no money. So how could a discounted price help?
- 44:15 -- Maybe she opened a portal and obliterated all multiverses where she existed.
- 50:30 -- Wouldn't the sorcerers be keeping track of Wanda?
- 51:00 -- Could this Wanda have any defense against the Scarlett Witch? Why couldn't this ritual be repeated constantly.
- 53:15 -- Sigh, apparently the minority had plot armor.
- 55:00 -- Chen should be perfectly willing to sacrifice himself, maybe even kill himself, and very likely allow others to die.
55:15 -- Why would he say anything?
- "Muck muticore"(?) The fuck people, speak clearly and use real words.
- 59:45 -- Illuminati. Also, those are Iron Man's robots aren't they?
- 1:06:30 -- There were some other costs already paid. Other people have been killed by Wanda's demons pursuing the girl in various universes, as well as during that fight.
- 1:11:30 -- Kill the girl, end the movie.
- 1:13:00 -- Of course the men are easy to kill and the women are tough.
- 1:16:30 -- So how did the handcuffs come apart? Do I imagine the magic of the blade did a thing?
1:17:00 -- Why would the doctor think that cage could be bashed out like that? This is stupid. At least have it full of a freeze glass and begin some process or something.
- 1:17:15 -- But no, they have to suddenly give the girl a superpower just for this moment.
- 1:19:30 -- Sudden cloak is sudden.
- 1:21:00 -- How is she so close? She was further apart, there was stuff in the way she had to blow up (which was too easy) and she has a limp.
- 1:21:15 -- Why would that barrier be any different than the others? Why would they stop running? Why wouldn't strange be flying with them?
1:23:30 -- Maybe quickly bring them in and close the door. He has flight and everything.
- Close the door.
- Close the door.
- Close the fucking door.
- 1:34:15 -- That fight was awesome and all that, but all the other books were pretty frail and that one was tough for some reason..
- 1:35:00 -- Of course Chen is alive, but how?
- 1:39:45 -- A urgently useful object appears!
1:44:30 -- GIRL POWER.
- Also they missed an opportunity to say "I'm not going to take your power, I'm going to give you mine." and sacrifice the undead version into her.
- 1:48:30 -- "No gug pla be gluv"(?)
1:50:15 -- Isn't there a dark hold in most universes?
- 1:51:00 -- Oh.