For some reason some woman somehow makes some sort of time travel device to experience plodding drama.
Loosely time travel, loosely science fiction, loosely a movie; not recommended.
- 4:15 -- Yeah, I got the wokeness vibes.. so she's a super-lesbian or what?
- 6:00 -- Maybe he thought she was an easy lay, otherwise why chase after a butch girl like that?
- 6:45 -- .. and other things men don't do or say. I'm ready to call this woke.
- 11:45 -- Why are there only women doing jobs women don't like doing? Just how forced is this movie? Where are the men?
- 16:30 -- Oh my god what is that?
- 26:00 -- A perfectly reasonable woman.
- 26:15 -- Did anyone hear the car window being broken? Like maybe the guy outside the door on the phone?
- 49:45 -- Fuck me are all the women in this movie "women"?
- 59:30 -- A year since graduation and that "woman" still looks like that? I guess it takes a lot longer to detox from school.
- 1:00:30 -- Men don't act like that. Men don't act like that after a fucking year.
- 1:01:00 -- That's assault. But I guess it's okay "because he was asking for it". Right feminists? #killallmen because equality.
- 1:04:00 -- Is "she" really so stupid that she can't at least guess at radiation?
- 1:12:15 -- I'm confused. We didn't see that version of her talking to herself earlier.
1:20:00 -- I'm still wondering where the love interest went. I saw a bit of the mark appear on her hand and assumed she would be transported too.
sigh, so bad.