For some reason children develop barely-controlled superpowers. Most of them die for some reason, and the rest are interred for some reason. Finally for obvious reasons children kinda fight back.
I can appreciate that this is not too bad of a girl power movie, but it is pretty obvious and inadequate.
- 1:45 -- I.A.A.N. Idiopathic Adolescent Acute Neural degeneration
- 17:30 -- Harvey, West Virginia
- 21:00 -- Oh, it's our other designated minority, who I know from Rim of the World - (2019 movie).
- 28:15 -- So that girl is literally placed in this movie even though she hardly speaks English? Shall I call this propaganda now, or should I wait?
- 29:00 -- The enemy of my enemy is my friend
- 33:00 -- There's no way in hell a girl would act like that. Maybe this would have been more believable if it was established that they have public showers.
- 48:45 -- Go in there and fix them..
- 1:00:00 -- Hogwarts
- 1:14:15 -- What the fuck was he thinking? Why not "erase that part" and try again right then and there? Why let her walk away?
- 1:32:45 -- Oh the old fashioned kind of mind control: Romance.
- 1:34:15 -- Will she ever think about how evil she is?
- 1:36:00 -- He's beat to shit but she's flawless.
- 1:37:30 -- Why is everyone just standing there? I guess they didn't have the budget for that cgi.
1:37:45 -- Great, now they can separate themselves based on colors?
Zoo just comes across as communist Chinese placement.