An alien song hits a light house and makes a soap bubble dome of mystery.
Slow, tense, and stupid.
I missed noting a section or two..
- 1:00 -- Ugh, this was a flashback.
- 3:00 -- Cell (biology)
4:00 -- Cervical cancer
- Because you wouldn't want to talk about testicular cancer or anything..
- 4:00 -- Autophagy
- 4:30 -- She's strangely close.
- 9:45 -- "The room with the bed" .. I had to get subtitles to understand that.
- 18:45 -- "You take a cell. Circumvent the Hayflick limit, you can prevent senescence."
- 20:30 -- I don't know if that's quoting something; I can't find a reference. I don't think it's in Romeo and Juliet - (1597 play), by Shakespeare.
- 23:00 -- Oh, so is she a triple token?
- 27:15 -- Another flashback? Fuck this is bad writing. She survives and there are no fucking stakes.
- 28:15 -- I'm surprised they didn't build a wall around it, or tunnel under it, or have a tube pushed through it. Did they at least fly a helicopter in? What about having people in scuba gear or space suits? There's a waterside entrance there too.
- 32:00 -- How come they're treating this like it's social? Couldn't everyone else have been killed by hostile forces and they're just chatting like they're safe?
- 35:15 -- What the fuck are they doing? The fucking fuck throwing down weapons and wading in.. They stand right there.
- 38:30 -- Mutant mosquitoes.
- 38:45 -- So the woman who presumably got dragged away by the alligator is perfectly fine? The multiple rows of teeth in a heavy jaw couldn't penetrate her plot armor.
- 40:45 -- Leukemia
- 42:00 -- So about breathing malignant tumorous mold spores..
- 49:15 -- Is that a mutant bird flying away?
- 51:30 -- God they punched up the volume of the whispers so much it's horrible.
- 52:30 -- Why the fuck would they have someone on "guard" way out there, and not in the tower with them?
- 58:30 -- Doesn't that waterline mean there are mutant fish swimming out from the region of the lighthouse?
- 1:01:30 -- Why would she have brought her backpack with her? Maybe there is hella medical equipment for saving someone who had their foot chewed off the night before.
- 1:02:30 -- So she wasn't eaten. Why? Why was there a superbear in the region?
- 1:05:30 -- Hox gene
1:06:30 -- I'd say that's a breakthrough major enough to warrant getting out and reporting it.
- This also confirms that throwing a fucking copper wire in would let you communicate. You could erect a radio tower within.
1:17:15 -- How was she able to even slightly defend herself, and while tied to a chair?
The Lighthouse ∞
- 1:22:30 --
- 1:24:30 -- I thought about running, but it looks like those crystals would be horrifying caltrops.
- 1:26:30 -- How long has that battery remained good for?
- 1:30:15 -- She had night vision binoculars before.
- 1:33:15 -- Why wouldn't she run away?
- 1:35:00 -- Why was she bleeding?
- 1:26:30 -- Did she drop her gun when running up? I didn't see.
- 1:44:30 -- I'm going to call this character communist Chinese media manipulation, because this is the USA and there was no justification for a foreigner to be there.
1:48:00 -- Why ever would they be let near one another without people listening?