A scientist struggles to use a time machine to change his past.
A good, albeit low-budget, movie. If you can handle the awkward audio, then this is a fine watch.
- 0:30 -- Geeze dude turn your alarm clock off if you care about your girl getting decent sleep.
- 5:00 -- Scientific method
- 5:30 -- Theory of relativity
- 12:15 -- What stopped him from calling immediately after the conversation?
- 15:15 -- That's what's been bothering me; the audio. The audio is second-rate and seems TV-movie.
- 39:45 -- Hack into the phone company's records? Uh, what? Also from a year ago?
- 1:01:00 -- Why doesn't Jonas go back in time? Is it because of the wheelchair?
1:18:00 -- He could tell her the truth, that his fiancé is jealous.