A zombie apocalypse fells Japan and it's up to an almost-NEET everyman to mostly save a couple of people.
A straightforward and largely unsurprising movie; fine for wasting some time.
aka Ai amu a hîrô
- 4:00 -- Are doors in Japan really that loud?
- 6:00 -- Why would he own a gun?
- 9:45 -- And this, gentlemen, is what the wall looks like. She realizes he has no future and she still thinks she can do better. She is correct.
- 19:00 -- Did she just bite him in the nuts and cartwheel?
- 34:00 -- 160 km/h?
38:45 -- Melonpan
- And I forgot to mention Energy drink
- 41:45 -- He's kinda rapey.
- 45:45 -- I forgot to mention Mount Fuji and Altitude
- 4700 -- The protection charm didn't work for her though.
- 51:00 -- Saury
- 51:45 -- She didn't wash her hands; he's eating blood.
- 54:15 -- There's no way he could carry her around and bend over like that.
- 1:06:15 -- Patient?
- 1:16:45 -- NEET
- 1:24:30 -- They should have had far more visibility.
- 1:38:15 -- I don't understand how either toy gun would be in this movie even as a joke.
- 1:46:45 -- How come the zombies are slow now?
1:53:45 -- God this is so tedious. Why wasn't half-zombie helping?
And how few women die.