TODO - Screenshots. I would have to use some non-standard method. Windows 8.1 would allow me to take taskbar-only screenshots, but Windows 10 does not.
I'm the very first person ever to want to be able to see the text on my applications in the taskbar.
This is an unsolved problem.
I can't pick a custom colour. Every single colour choice given is bad. Taskbar application text is not readable.
FIXME - Fix the taskbar color -- this is all motherfucking stupid. A black desktop background is apparently not workable..
- Colors >
- [_] Automatically pick an accent color from my background
- [x] Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center
- [_] Make Start, taskbar, and action center transparent
How come if I do this, the taskbar colours change?
Right-click the taskbar > Properties > Taskbar > [x] Auto-hide the taskbar
Fucking with the registry doesn't help at all..
This is ABGR - alpha blue green red
ok, let's try this the hard way
- enable the themes service
- select high contrast white
Right click the desktop > Personalize >
- Background > Solid color (black)
- Colors > High contrast settings
.. fucking bug.. I can't overwrite an existing saved high contrast theme..
Nope, nothing works. Fuck it all.
I'm currently using the
aerolite.theme from Windows 8.1 ... it's not so horrible. Sigh.