A space-pirate with a huge bounty on his head shags a hottie who turns out to be a crazy magic-woman who was whoring herself so he'll help her.
This is probably good if you're into anime. I'm not, so it's exaggerated and boring to me. Maybe I'm disinterested because it builds on the universe of a whole manga and not much could fit into the length of this movie.
- Why would the guy throw away his jacket to fly off? How did he get up there in the first place, with the jacket?
- The head bites her neck, isn't that enough to draw blood?
- I guess friction burning his hand sliding down the elevator cable is too much realism. I shouldn't be too hard on this..
- .. or maybe he took the gun for himself. How did Cobra die?
Oh you've saved me, please kiss me big brave man! Sigh.
- I'm not Cobra in this scene.
- So is Jane some sort of whore or something?
- If Cobra died in 2037, and it's been two years since his death then the year is 2039.
- He seriously named his android "Lady"?
- So if they're under attack, why were there two flybys before his fighter exited?
- Oh hell, I just realised they've both got sideburns.
- So were those fighters protecting the planet? Aren't there more? It's a whole planet.
- The planet isn't actually a penal planet, it's a ship.
- So basically she's been fucking him to get him to do this breakout for her.
- Neato, walkers!
- .. undead? What's this about not letting them die? How?
- Does he seriously have a six-shooter?
- If he's hiding himself with all his alterations, why is he ok with being called Cobra?
- She's a triplet? Uh. Thinking dirty thoughts. Mmm dirty thoughts.
- Punching through those cell windows.. riiight. Maybe establish that his right hand can do that because it's all magical and stuff. It does have the gun after all.
- Come on, his cigar is wet. Well I guess it's a space-cigar.
- It's too bad he didn't think about shooting out the floor to escape.
- How'd Catherine get out? Oh, she's a traitor.
- 400 degrees below zero. I guess that's not water.
- Love has power? Magical aliens are magical.
- Falling while in a stream of water is still death.
- During the recovery of Jane's body, the music is inappropriately Disney-esque.
- If the species of the sisters was thought to be extinct, how in the hell could they have leads on where Dominique might be?
- So Cobra couldn't ask around to learn about the snow guerillas?
- I just realised there's no explanation for Cobra's name.
- I call deus ex machina on his boot knife, preventing his fall.
- What's this about him loving either Jane or Dominique? He just fucked Jane, and Jane's oddness possessed him.. since when did he ever love them?
- So Cobra is talking with Dominique about Jane's love being in Dominique and he drops his lit cigar on that shag carpet.
- The "you will love me" thing is creepy as all hell. He should not stick his dick in that crazy.
- I wonder if Mira is fucking the main bad guy to make him do her bidding just like her whore sister Jane did with Cobra.
- If their race is dead, why care about returning to the planet at all? Its pollution level shouldn't matter.
- .. I got bored.
- -26 degrees Celsius. Except there's no such thing as a "degree celsius".
Inappropriate Japanese end music is inappropriate.
Last updated 2022-05-21 at 18:13:36