The son of "one of the most famous" boxers becomes a fighter himself.
I just didn't feel it. It feels slow and predictable.
aka Rocky VII.
- 1:30 -- I saw a female guard in that mix. There would be no females in a male detention centre, let alone in the midst of a fight.
- 3:00 -- Seriously, who in their right mind would name their kid Adonis?
- 5:10 -- No really, what was his name?
- 5:30 -- Tijuana, Mexico
- 7:30 -- Oh, I do recognize Michael B. Jordan, from Chronicle (2012). He's still not recognizable enough for me to know his name though. I hope that changes. I also hope this movie is better than Fantastic Four - (2007 movie).
- 8:00 -- I got a real Fight Club - (1999 movie) vibe.
- Holy shit he's got wealth. So he's a fucking first world baby who doesn't see the value of working for a living in a proper career.
- 9:15 -- This scene is brought to you by YouTube.
- 9:15 -- Oh! His name is Apollo Creed.
- Wait, no it's not. That's the other dude from that lesser 80s movie.
- 11:00 -- So... his dad is Apollo Creed, and he's named after his father.
- 57:50 -- Interesting use of the heart beat audio in the background.
- 1:01:00 -- What kind of bullshit call was that? He was up.
- 1:01:30 -- This scene is brought to you by Oreo ice cream and Breyers ice cream.
- 1:12:00 -- "Use the name, it's yours." .. also go get rich and famous so I can ride alongside.
- 1:15:00 -- How unsurprising. It was already well-established he couldn't do any of that any more.
Predictable diagnosis-ego is predictable.
I'm calling it here..