Orcs resurface into and threaten a national park.
While definitely a B-movie, this is well-written and well-acted. It doesn't really have comedy like most B-movies though, so it doesn't "work" all that well. Still, I think it's worth a watch.
See also Dragonfyre - (2013 movie).
- I don't know where "Black Lake Mountains" is, or if they are real.
- 2:10 -- Omg that brunette is hot, please tell me she has a speaking role.
- No? Oh.
- Boring-ass credits. Boring ass-credits.
- 5:25 -- Is that a bottle of beer in his picnic basket?
- I was already thinking she was a power-tripping spinster, but the seniority thing confirms it.
- Heh, he's confiscating the pot.
- 9:15 -- Called it.
- 25:45 -- Hahaha..
- 28:30 -- Pretty
- 30:40 -- "Please tell me you're not LARPing."
- 35:15 -- Oh good. I hate her.
- 40:00 -- Uranium mine?
- Aren't they going to loot the store for supplies?
- 43:40 -- Please don't tell me they're going to make a blackface joke.
- 45:00 -- This "get off the road!" scene is an homage to one in The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring - (2001 movie).
- 47:30 -- Bash open the locker somehow? That's what I was thinking before they went to the store to loot the corpse. Now I'm thinking it would have been nice if they looted the place for a crowbar.
- 50:00 -- A light is the very worst thing to have when hiding in the dark.
- 55:40 -- A barrel clip..
- 59:40 -- Where are their archers now?
- 61:00 -- Oh, there they finally are.
- 62:00 -- Why would he go down there? He's risking his life, and he's removing his position's defence of the rest of the group.
- 62:50 -- Wut. Oh, that's who that is.
- 63:20 -- All the windows are still easy entrances.
- 64:30 -- I didn't think of looking up the previous song(s) and I didn't have any success idly looking for this one.
- 67:00 -- All the other dynamite blows up quickly. This one can be pulled out, re-lit and still has fuse time.
- This runner has plot armour.
- 67:35 -- This is another Lord of the Rings reference.
- 70:00 -- Yay, maybe he'll die.
72:00 -- It would have been nice if they could have held up in the gun locker.