Stuck at a dead-end job, a guy ignores his girlfriend's nagging until she uses an old high school enemy to push his buttons.
I'm really really happy this series didn't get approval. This pilot is a steaming pile of shit. It has nothing to do with Clerks - (1994 movie) and so it cannot build on its mystique, and it isn't even particularly original or interesting on its own.
- This is the single pilot episode. The full series was never produced.
- Kevin Smith, the author of Clerks - (1994 movie) was unaware of this proposed TV show until its casting was under way, during his production of Mallrats - (1995 movie)
Properly titled Clerks. (with a trailing period) or more sensibly Clerks: The TV Show
Brian O'Halloran (Dante) and Jeff Anderson (Randal) in the original Clerks - (1994 movie) both auditioned for the roll of Dante, but neither got the part.
- 0:25 -- Wut. That one IMDB commenter wasn't kidding when they talked about the canned laughter.
- 0:30 -- This immediately comes off as another Saved by the Bell
- 0:45 -- Sun tanning, Skin cancer
- 1:20 -- I recognize the guy in the hat, Rick Gomez from all over the place.
- 1:30 -- This show is brought to you by Marlboro and Budweiser
- 2:15 -- Would this show have been full of "I'll get around to my plans" comments?
- 3:40 -- VHS
- 4:05 -- A parent? What the hell.
- 5:50 -- Little Women (1994 film)
- 8:15 -- Graffiti
- 8:15 -- A senior is a final high school student.
- 11:30 -- Suicide by hanging
- 16:45 -- There's no way in hell they'd drag a friend away, who's about to score with his crush.
Wow, that was an episode.. just a forgettable piece of shit episode.