Something about a rape-murder and police that care a bunch about stuff and things.
This is just an extended tv episode, and a bad one at that.
- 1:00 -- He's black. That's racist.
- 1:15 -- Boxes... bwahahahaha!
- 1:30 -- Unless he's going to kill himself, that gun won't matter. They have a bloody helicopter after him.
2:00 -- I'm pretty sure trading gunfire on the street is against regs.
- Civilian injury is a risk.
- 3:00 -- He has no ammo left. Or did he reload while driving?
3:30 -- Good cop/bad cop?
- Also, I recognize the partner.
- 5:30 -- For what? Uh. Evading capture, possibly-unlicensed possession of a firearm, reckless driving, discharge of a firearm, shooting at cops, attempted murder, threatening a murder, and being black.
- 7:00 -- Cliché
- 7:30 -- Telephone directory
- 18:30 -- Four years ago? Really? You want to connect a rape-murder with a case from four years ago?
- 19:00 -- So he removed evidence, but he didn't move the body?
- Clerical collar
- 22:00 -- He's evil.
- 38:30 -- Crappy guy watching girls from a car.
- 40:00 -- Diastema
- 51:30 -- Nooo, do not put rubbing alcohol on a pimple.
55:00 -- Uh. Who in their right mind would answer their door?
- Who in their right mind would remove the chain and open the door?
- 56:00 -- The music tells me how to feel!
- 58:00 -- She's not nearly as cute as she used to be. =(
1:04:00 -- Three-strikes law
- Incapacitation (penology)
- Remember that the penal system in the United States is privatized, has a monopoly, and more and longer sentencing gives more "product" to incarcerate, so there's more profit. Yay, a corrupt market!
1:09:00 -- .. this is just a long television episode. Masiela does not make up for this terribleness. Ending this.