Modifies the garrison mission UI to make it a bit friendlier. Some features:
- Automated mission completion mode - skip all those annoying animations
- Adds skill summary info to the mission list
- Binds the close button in the mission detail list to the ESC key
- Right click follower to add to mission
- Auto-add followers to missions if they are the only level-appropriate follower with a needed skill
- Adds counters to the follower detail page, to help you balance skills
- Adds time a follower will return from mission to the list
Outputs mission results, follower XP gains and loot to the chat frame
Absolutely essential for WoD
I also use Garrison Mission Manager
2016-08-03 - (git) on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 7.0.3 (22345) x64
- Although it's being worked on, it doesn't work yet.
2016-07-19 - (version not recorded) on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 7.0.3 (22248) x64
- Though it does not throw an error, it does not seem to work.
2016-07-17 - (version not recorded) on World of Warcraft 6 (WoD)
- This, and earlier versions, worked just fine before World of Warcraft 7 (Legion). No notes were taken.