TODO - I'll add better notes when I get around to re-watching this.
to be re-watched
aka X2: X-Men United
- 27:20 - TODO - The German isn't translated, do I have to get another DVD?
- 35:08 - Her clothing isn't even damaged from Cyclops' blast
- 40:21 - How does Wolverinie have a scratch on his right shoulder?
- 52:49 - Wolverine retracting his blades cuts the cat's tongue off.
1:29:25 - His glasses are no longer wet.
I bought set with just these:
- X-Men - (2000 movie)
- 9:05 -- "I keep feeling something terrible is about to happen." Yeah, the terrible X-Men - The Last Stand - (2006 movie). =/
- 10:10 -- Stopping the perceptions of a crowd of people? Manipulating their memories maybe? This is introducing an amazingly unbalancing new superpower. Then this is used as major parts of the movie. This is a familiar trend. Don't screw with the characters and story. Instead, fire your writers and get some decent people. You know.. like high school students or something.
- 36:50 -- The bottle on the counter went from being knocked over to disappearing to standing up.
- 52:41 -- That's the cat licking the blood off of his claws. Of course, this shouldn't be possible, since the cat would cut its tongue. =/
- 1:08:00 -- Why not have Kurt teleport everyone down to the ground and to safety? I guess he can't do it fast enough if he's got a limited range?
- 1:28:30 -- Since when could Jean ever deflect Scott's energy beam? Scott's energy is one of those really freaky-wacky types.
- 1:55:00 -- This ending makes no sense. With the amount of force produced, she could more easily levitate the lot of them.. either the entire aircraft or just all of them juggled in the air. This is a very significant oversight. Again, bad writing. Just. Bad. =/
2:01:30 -- Pathetic Hollywood writing.. lightning and thunder with inane my-American-dick-is-bigger-than-yours speeches.