A UI which displays a range estimate.
Absolutely essential for understanding one's distance to target, not just for staying at the extreme range but for staying closer than that in case one's target moves.
I place this overtop of Basic Threat Bar.
2020-10-05 - v4.9.3 on World of Warcraft 9 (Shadowlands) beta 126.96.36.199086 x64
- 2016-07-19 - 4.4.0 on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 7.0.3 (22248)
2016-07-18 - v4.4.0 on World of Warcraft 6 (WoD) 6.2.0
- This, and earlier versions, worked just fine before World of Warcraft 7 (Legion). No notes were taken.
2016-07-19 - 4.4.0 ∞
Font [Fritz Quadrata TT] -> [Calibri]
- Requires tekticles
- Font Size: 12
- Strata [High] -> [Medium]
- Background Options > [x] Enabled
- Background Color (alpha all the way down to hide it)
- Border Color (alpha all the way down to hide it)
[x] Auto Hide
After moving it,
RangeDisplay > [x] Locked
SavedVariables/RangeDisplay.lua for an exact position:
["y"] = -80, ["x"] = 1.5,
The result ∞
TODO - a screenshot overtop of Basic Threat Bar.
todo? - There's a 'NoLib' version of this addon which I have not explored.