Another alien race is whipped up, with another genocidal personality wielding another universe-threatening super weapon, and The Enterprise and her crew are once again the only thing standing in the way.
God, yet another of the same old shit. If you liked the other, you'll like this.
Continues from Star Trek - (2009 movie)
- 3:45 -- I'm already underwhelmed.
- 3:45 -- 2263.2
- 5:15 -- Yeah, this series is episodic.
- 8:30 -- Snow globe
- 9:15 -- What the fuck kind of resources can create that? And in a place where they are supposed to be diplomats? That's the sort of thing they'd build well within their own territory!
11:45 -- 2230.06 - 2263.02
- The actor, Leonard Nimoy, died.
- 16:00 -- In everything everywhere ever, a ship undocking took time.
- 19:30 -- Upon seeing them, I would have immediately either have entered the atmosphere or returned to the nebula.
34:45 -- Why wasn't she captured?
- 39:45 -- Cauterizing the outside of a wound like that won't mean a whole lot, since there is internal bleeding. I guess we assume he stuck the red hot poker inside the wound, and it was all magical and shit.
- 1:04:30 -- William Shakespeare
- 1:07:30 -- Completely bullshit made up just for this moment. What fucking terrible writing.
- 1:17:15 -- Did he leave his gun behind?
- 1:29:30 -- Very high frequency
- 1:36:45 -- It now strikes me as odd that the weapon wasn't just pitched into a star. Even more strange is how its pieces were found in the first place. Or perhaps how some other race learned about it however long after the presumable extinction of its creator-race.
- 1:43:45 -- We saw this place introduced with a point-to-point transporter. Also, they have transporters on their crappy old ship.
1:45:45 -- The ship is self-contained, no they wouldn't die.