A woman in a wheelchair goes on vacation alongside various religious tourists.
I couldn't get to the half-way point without succumbing to boredom. This movie has a kind of absence of flavour that drones on like one unwavering tone. I don't know how the hell this movie got into my inbox, perhaps as a reality-questioning movie. Maybe it got into interesting things later, but I was unwilling to give it that chance.
It had no explosions or lasers.
- 4:15 -- A .. prize for the best pilgrim. That's just wrong.
- 4:30 -- Lourdes
- 6:15 -- Are her arms so weak that she couldn't hold a spoon?
- 7:00 -- Shouldn't the girl on the right have her hair restrained?
- 8:15 -- Mary, mother of Jesus
- 8:45 -- She never had a halo..
- 11:45 -- Her knuckles? Why not open her hand to feel the stone properly?
- 15:00 -- Oh, her hands don't work properly.
- 15:30 -- Do they sponge-bath or shower people before letting them in?
- 17:30 -- I'm bored. Why did I want to watch this movie?
- 19:00 -- The water thing is real.. I know that Muslims are big into that. Well not that particular water, but their own from.. Mecca I believe.
- 21:30 -- I would have immediately checked for a pulse..
- 23:00 -- Is there a plot?
- 29:45 -- That one dude's wearing sunglasses inside..
- 32:30 -- Did he just walk past them? Harsh.
41:30 -- Oh! This is Catholicism.
This is also a boring movie..