todo - make a proper page
telnet/Mud client with tintin++ scripting functionality.
Doesn't appear to do IRC.
Might now be:
Notes on some old version ∞
alt-fsshouldn't display the pop-up notification or play the sound.
- better english help
- help for the new commands listed in readme.txt
- be able to autoconnect to something on startup
- be able to play a sound via a trigger/alias etc...
- when I set a variable it should show the value it was changed from
- no message when deleting an array
- add a commandline help interfase
- there is no "help wildcard" as listed under #action
rmc has wiped my saved files before...
#Stack overflow. You create cicle alias. -ommand with number 0 is 'xxx'