Lost in space, a member of a misfit band of space-mercenaries is found by his father.
Another boring semi-superhero movie. I expect this will be mildly entertaining for people who really liked the earlier one.
- 0:30 -- Missouri United States Earth 1980
- 1:00 -- I was waiting for him to crash the car.
- 1:15 -- This scene is brought to you by Dairy Queen.
- 1:45 -- Wait. Is that? What the. He must remind me of someone else.
2:30 -- 34 years later.
- 2:30 -- The Soverign
- 4:30 -- This is fucking stupid already.
- 5:45 -- No, that was Kurt Russel
- 9:45 -- Why is she going off on this rant?
- 12:45 -- Objectification of men.
- 15:30 -- Didn't we establish they value their lives? Why would they go after a ship which has weapons? Maybe they hope a swarm sneak attack would be overwhelmingly effective.
- 16:00 -- Oh, good.
- 16:45 -- They're all engineered for that. They shoot the ship down. Roll credits.
- 18:30 -- Isn't what's-her-face free now?
- 19:30 -- I still wonder if their admiral was the lead from Farscape - (1999-2003 TV show)
- 21:45 -- How is their landing zone damaged from the front of the ship, when it had already been slowing down.
- 21:45 -- Berhert - M20 22A4834126+306CA12
- 22:00 -- What. Birds fly away after it breaks apart.
- 22:15 -- What is that, casual misandry?
- 23:00 -- Yes. Man from the past using memes from the present in a time set in our past.
- 24:15 -- Proof he's his dad.
- 24:30 -- Contraxia - M15 5127512731+X1955KX
28:45 -- He's been trying to track him down. Even after he had become a bounty hunter. A man for hire. Then a famous bounty hunter. Then a famous planet-saver. Then a famous mercenary bounty-hunter. That right there is a shit dad.
- 29:30 -- So it's a distance thing. Okay then.
- 31:30 -- David Hasselhoff
- 34:45 -- No. No you can't feel my feelings. Never touch me. Never touch my crew. Touch any of my crew and I will kill you on the spot.
- 36:30 -- Okay then, she can manipulate people. Again, touchy touch and die.
- 37:00 -- Now that's some serious service. Not even one day and she's able to notify others and they're able to find their crashed ship in the middle of nowhere. I guess a one-jump crash is expected, since they were damaged and they saw the closest jump point, and I guess finding their crash site is easy with super advanced technology, but..
38:15 -- Ewoks?
- 39:00 -- Oh, just some odd expectation of ambushes.
- 42:15 -- So the blue guy wasn't killed, I guess.
- 42:30 -- Ego's Planet - G52 22C848T12F+E16UC22
- 53:30 -- Brain tumor
- 54:30 -- Why wouldn't he stay on Earth? I didn't hear a decent reason. He said he loved dude's mother.
- 56:00 -- If that planet were so important, why wouldn't he just bring dude's mother there?
- 59:00 -- Why does the blue guy need to be kept alive?
- 1:12:15 -- I forgot Starlord's back story. Why was he lost in space again?
- 1:14:00 -- Cheers - (1982-1993 TV show)
- 1:16:30 -- Disney's not allowed to kill women.
- 1:24:30 -- I can't remember who that big-headed guy is, but he's really really important.
- 1:34:30 -- Where the fuck did those laser orbs come from?
- 1:44:00 -- Mary Poppins (character)
- 1:53:30 -- I guess his Mary Poppins trick won't fly him back up.
2:02:45 -- Zune
- I don't get where it came from. It was a bunch of mumbling.