A couple play underground documentarians for a cult.
Slow and boring. I couldn't get through it.
5:30 -- Well that was odd.
- Wouldn't everyone there be reminded of the secret handshake and stuff? Are they all approved because of that guy's performance?
- 8:00 -- That's Brit Marling, who I know from Another Earth - (2011 movie)
- 8:00 -- "Try listening from your heart." .. pffffthahahahaha!!
- 10:45 -- As pretty girls do, she was taken care of completely and without question. Every car offered to stop and everyone offered to sleep on their couch to offer her their room.
12:00 -- So he fed her drugs.
- 13:00 - Two
- 14:00 -- Not only did they need preparation beforehand, they need a sanity-check during this process and external professional help throughout. I suppose the notion is that they'll do everything on the quiet and spring a documentary upon the world.
- 14:15 -- What's with her nose? That's got to be an awful angle.
14:30 -- Were I them, I would have bugged their car.
- 14:45 -- Nope, her nose is just like that.
16:00 -- A GPS would have been useful.
- 23:25 - Three
24:30 -- Is that too big to eat? What is the size of something?
- How does it get down past the stomach?
- What happens if it decomposes a little?
26:45 -- "Do you know what's in that apple? Logic."
- Oh god, this is so bad.