A science guy has a thing for eyes.
Has one long mellow semi-suspenseful tone, but doesn't take full advantage of its opportunities. It grows weaker and weaker as it drones on, and barely pretends to have a reasonable resolution.
- 1:00 -- I think I've seen this before.. maybe I saw a trailer.
- 1:15 --
- 2:00 -- I'm positive I've seen this.
- 3:30 -- Is she horribly scarred?
- 4:15 -- He's creepy as hell, but then again so is she.
- 6:30 -- That seems completely safe.
- 6:45 -- ".. but continuous consent is hot."
- 8:45 -- Oh I know her.
- 13:00 -- I should have been noting all the technical terms.. but I won't.
- 23:15 -- The debate was ended a long time ago, wasn't it?
- 23:45 -- Her pendant is the Eye of Horus.
- 28:00 -- What? Exactly how much time has passed? Rushing much?
- 33:00 -- What? Exactly how much time has passed? Rushing much?
- 35:45 -- Big Bang
- 42:15 -- Don't.. don't they have hospitals?
- 50:30 -- He's under the influence, therefore she's raping him.
- 51:00 -- 7 years later.
- 56:45 -- It was a traumatic experience for him, and the perfume etc.. he has quite a good explanation.
- 59:15 -- This is creepy as all fuck. Also, it's trivial to guess the baby will have her eyes.
1:01:30 -- Autism
- Your genetics are busted (when combined). Make this your only child.
- 1:08:00 -- She knows all that. She has the background in all of that because she's been working with such things and with a guy who has moderate experience with them. He already said he's been working with that tech for a decade.
- 1:10:00 -- Or that woman had access, and forged things.
- 1:17:45 -- All this time they never looked into the woman doing the experiment on their child?
- 1:25:30 -- He answered with "hello", perhaps that is a good sign that the caller should speak English.
- 1:27:45 -- So if this isn't a god of the gaps argument, but a miracle of some sort, then it would have to be reproducible and testable, and would need multiple witnesses in a shared reality. One person's unexplained thing doesn't mean a damn.
- 1:33:00 -- Those were the Skype call-ring/answer sounds. Followed by that is the hangup sound.
- 1:35:45 -- They shouldn't be talking about correct/incorrect, just recording data points.
- 1:38:45 -- That sound didn't seem right. I can't place where it's from though.
- 1:39:00 -- The entire little girl being taken to his hotel room seems rather odd. She should have been brought to the community center.
1:40:30 -- Okay. And? So?
- The elevator should crash down or something.
1:42:30 -- And? Can I have a resolution?