- 1:15 -- I know that actor.
- 1:45 -- They should have called her a Valkyrie. Angels are often singular, but the Valkyrie are an army.
- 3:00 -- This war propaganda from an individual was thing, I think it was most-entertainingly shown in Band of Brothers - (2001 show).
- 33:30 -- There's always room for a moment of comedy.
- 47:45 -- So he needs to have some sort of timed explosive to guarantee death. Maybe a poison with an antidote.
- 54:45 -- The Battle of Britain.
- 57:45 -- Can't he kill the alpha every time? Can he coat whomever he wants and create an army of them? Maybe it can only do one at a time, in which case maybe he should have given it to her. I'm confused.
- 1:03:30 -- Why doesn't she have a big gun too?
- 1:05:45 -- What about getting ammo and all that from the beach? That's where they go AWOL from.
- 1:23:45 -- It's too bad he didn't list himself as DNR and a Jehovah's Witnesses so he can leverage their blood transfusion denial.
- 1:29:00 -- Or maybe they set up an alpha and get covered in its blood.
- 1:37:45 -- He's bouncy.
- 1:40:00 -- Your my beeeest frieeeend.
1:45:45 -- Doesn't he outrank her?
I forgot to link Verdun[doesn't exist].