Entertainment > Movies >
- Renamed to Live. Die. Repeat.
Based on All You Need Is Kill - (2004 book), by Hiroshi Sakurazaka
Table of Contents [hide]
- 2:15 -- It's also good PR that it's a woman.
- 3:45 -- Ohh, inappropriate touch.
- 6:15 -- He needs proof of a transfer, and I still doubt that could happen without his consent.
- 8:30 -- Why would there be Japanese? That's a different front.
- 8:45 -- Heathrow Airport
- 10:00 -- That was a terrible joke.
38:00 -- He's in an officer's uniform.
- 38:45 -- He's in an officer's uniform.
- 45:15 -- Since he knows where one of the alphas is, can't he reproduce the event and insert other people into the nervous system?
- 47:30 -- He should have a timed explosive and a heart monitor to kill him in case he's wounded or the time expires.
- 59:15 -- Nobody leaves their keys above the sun visor like that.
- Why would the keys to a helicopter be laying around out there?
- Is the helicopter using the same fuel as other things?
- Fuel isn't left in any vehicle or even a small thing like a lawn mower; it's removed and the system is often treated so it can sit unused without rotting from the inside.
- 1:13:15 -- Thinking about how his suit performed with the first battery, he would have enough charge right now. So either his suit was damaged during the helicopter area's fight, and it hasn't been shown, or he ditched it. Either of those things could have been quickly addressed.
- 1:15:15 -- Everything is so dark in this scene.
- 1:18:45 -- See also Groundhog Day - (1993 movie)
- 1:19:30 -- How did the office doors open?
1:21:30 -- What's been shown before is that the commander will let him walk out then have him arrested.. wouldn't he do the same with these two just then?
- Oh, like that.
- 1:22:30 -- Paris
- 1:31:45 -- Another unnecessarily-dark scene.
- 1:33:00 -- Why would any of them raise their voices.
- 1:33:45 -- Strength isn't involved in him pushing things around; he's in power armor.
- 1:34:30 -- More shouting..
- 1:35:45 -- Why would he wait that long to start shooting them? Is ammo a concern? Is range a concern? Neither was explained.
- 1:38:45 -- Too dark.
1:42:30 -- He gets splashed again and time rewinds once more. He learns that he's stuck in a time loop until he wins a different way. Roll credits.
- 1:15 -- I know that actor.
1:45 -- They should have called her a Valkyrie.
- Angels are often singular, but the Valkyrie are an army.
- 3:00 -- This war propaganda from an individual is a thing, I think it was most-entertainingly shown in Band of Brothers - (2001 show).
- 33:30 -- There's always room for a moment of comedy: Gallows humor [ 1 ] warning: ideology .
- 47:45 -- So he needs to have some sort of timed explosive to guarantee death. Maybe a poison with an antidote.
- 54:45 -- The Battle of Britain.
- 57:45 -- Can't he kill the alpha every time? Can he coat whomever he wants and create an army of them? Maybe it can only do one at a time, in which case maybe he should have given it to her. I'm confused.
- 1:03:30 -- Why doesn't she have a big gun too?
- 1:05:45 -- What about getting ammo and all that from the beach? That's where they go AWOL from.
- 1:23:45 -- It's too bad he didn't list himself as DNR and a Jehovah's Witnesses so he can leverage their blood transfusion denial.
- 1:29:00 -- Or maybe they set up an alpha and get covered in its blood.
- 1:37:45 -- He's bouncy.
- 1:40:00 -- Your my beeeest frieeeend.
- 1:45:45 -- Doesn't he outrank her?
|^ 1||warning: ideology|