A man is kidnapped and held for reasons he's never told, only to be let out to be confused alongside this movie's viewers.
I want to like this, I really do, but it makes no damned sense.
- 0:30 -- Wobbly credits.
- 19:00 -- Are his clothes bugged?
- 20:15 -- It took this long to get back to the present day.
- 24:30 -- What is that, currency?
- 27:45 -- Eww. Eww!
- 28:45 -- He chokes to death, roll credits.
- 30:30 -- Stab, roll credits.
- 31:30 -- I thought he did know her from TV.
- 32:15 -- That's one messed up girl.
- 37:15 -- The Count of Monte Cristo - (1844 book), by Alexandre Dumas
- 45:45 -- He didn't free anyone.
- 46:45 -- I hope people are calling the cops.
- 47:45 -- The knife was sticking right out. How would sewing him up help?
- 50:15 -- nate.com is a thing, and it's Korean.
- 52:30 -- I wouldn't trust the phone given to me, or the wallet, or the clothes, or my anus. I wouldn't trust much of anything because of the hypnotism.
1:04:00 -- This movie is so fucked up. It makes no sense. I'm ending this now.