Spiderman, but with guns.
I get that this has some interesting core gameplay, but it's just not fun because the controls are too awkward.
2017-08-15 - (version not recorded) ∞
- Why make the mouse cursor yellow?
- What the hell.. very 70s James Bond music.
- Controller support
No fullscreen-windowed. There's a bordereless windowed that works, but I'd have to make the taskbar auto-minimize.
- How the fuck am I supposed to control my free-falling?
Oh, I'm supposed to press
a.. well thanks for letting me know. I didn't even notice any text until my second pass. I was about to uninstall.
- There was no hint as to how to use a grappling hook.. it just whipped it around pointlessly.
- Once I figured out it was the left bumper, I pulled the guy down and he just wandered around doing nothing. I then had to whip him, I guess. How boring.
There's a "heat" mechanic, a-la Staints Row
In the base
- I need to find a gun? What about those two guys I just kil-- hey, where'd their bodies go?
- I can blow shit up with a big gun. Yay, I guess.
- It told me to use
LTfor grenades, but that doesn't work.
- Oh, I can zoom in with the gun.. that's helpful.
This is one of those games where you stand there and shoot things in the head.
Overall pretty meh. Maybe I just don't like this sort of game any more.
- The inside of the helecopter cabin has a grain to the cutscenes.
The gun swapping for things on the ground makes zero sense to me.
Fuck these controls. This is the core gameplay? Fail.