College kids go on vacation out into the woods, and everything goes horribly wrong when misunderstandings spiral out of reason.
A great movie with a great tone. Really fun to watch, but, as with most of its peers, it's great for just the one watch.
- 0:15 -- Investigative journalism
0:45 -- 3 days ago.
- Fuck off, I hate that.
- 1:00 -- Appalachian Mountains - West Virginia - United States
- 2:00 -- Oh no, there's never any beer out there.
- 4:30 -- Wow, is that really Wash from Firefly - (2002 TV show)? Damn he's a good actor.
- 8:00 -- How broken is it, that he could tell? After all, it could work just fine even if cracked or some such.
- 11:30 -- Memorial Day (United States)
- 11:45 -- Pump Up the Jam - (1989 song), by Technotronic
- 14:00 -- She really is remarkably pretty.
- 23:00 -- Triviup! appears to be fictional.
- 23:30 -- Romeo, from Romeo and Juliet - (1597 play), by Shakespeare
- 36:00 -- Of course his name is Chad.
- 44:30 -- Casual misandry.
- 54:45 -- Maybe if they went together..
- 56:00 -- Casual misandry.
- 58:30 -- Stockholm syndrome
- 1:10:45 -- I'm still waiting for Chad's asthma to kill him.
- 1:16:30 -- If he wanted to kill him, why did he hand over the chainsaw?
1:22:00 -- That's a joke on people with bad whatever or other who hit their head a lot.